Sunday, October 11, 2009

Girls Night Out...VEGAS STYLE!!!

Mom took all her girls to St. George & Las Vegas for 4 days. Sooooo much fun! Between shopping, eating, shows, and just staying up late laughing our guts out I don't know what part was the most fun. But the one thing I can say for sure is that I have the most amazing mom & sisters that anyone could have. I had so much fun with these ladies and had some bonding experiences and created some memories I will never forget. I love you all so much and am greatful for each one of you and your examples. You're the best!
Never take these moments for granted.

Mom, Jennifer, Stacy, Angie, Megan, Lindsay
Donny & Marie Show
I'm obviously not the #1 Donny & Marie fan. I never saw the show growing up but did listen to some of their music. Especially my personal favorite, "Soldier of Love" (dedicated to you Meg). But to my surprise, these two really put on a great show.
Donny dancing on the table.
Outside the hotel at Ceasar's Palace!

Car rides...always great conversation on road trips.
Megan & Ang
Thanks Mom. You're the greatest and we all needed this weekend get away. Couldn't and wouldn't have happened without you. You are the greatest example to me and I hope I can be even half the mom to my children that you are to yours. We are all so blessed to have you as our Mom & best friend and I love you so much.

No comments: