Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

There's nothing better in the world then being a mom. I'm the luckiest mom in the world to have these two. With each day we all know the excitement our kids can bring, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I love you Jessica & Kaleb!

We had a wonderful Mother's Day at Abby's. We missed you Meg but were happy to have Aunt Julie! Thanks everyone for the gifts and the yummy food. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful sisters and the most amazing mom in the world. I love you all!
Is this what being a mother for too long of a period does to us? Love you both!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute, absolutely cute kids. I just laugh and laugh to look at those delightful faces, and how I would love to see what that curious little boy runs to. I'm told he loves to run from thing to thing, delighting in vacuum cleaners and...